Following the outbreak of the pandemic and having the wellbeing of our people – as well as public health – as our first and outmost priority, we updated our policies and working practices, taking the following key actions:
- Expanding our existing “work from home” policy and urging our employees to work from home and come to the office only when necessary;
- Partnering with 3 diagnostic centers to ensure our employees have access to COVID-19 PCR tests, the costs of which are covered by the Firm;
- Organizing a workshop to discuss ideas and exchange views on the ways WFH arrangements can be improved or adjusted to individuals’ needs;
- Offering employees an allowance for home office equipment;
- Supplying our employees with personal protective equipment, including masks and hand sanitizing gels;
- Disinfecting our offices on a weekly basis;
- Offering employees access to on-premise medical professional appointments;
- Introducing updated travel guidelines;
- Holding regular Town Hall meetings to discuss issues related to the current crisis and employees’ mental wellbeing; and
- Continuously investing in our IT capabilities and infrastructure.
We remain deeply committed to supporting our clients in these testing times in a ‘business as usual’ fashion, adapting to domestic and international clients’ needs and providing the level of service they have come to expect from us.
We hope everyone stays safe and that we soon overcome the challenges caused by this unprecedented situation.